Certificate of Title for Building Consent, Resource Consents and Land Information Memorandum (LIM)

Building Guides

Building Application Forms

Building Checklists

Planning Application Forms and Guidance Documents


Fees and Charges

Ways to Pay

Use the link in the Resources and Menu for more information on how to make a payment to Upper Hutt City Council.


Read related news »

Last updated on 16 Feb 2017