Apply to book a park area, sports ground and/or feature area by either:
- Completing our online park booking form (submit online)
- Downloading and completing a parks and reserves booking application form (post, drop off or fax to customer service)
To find out what each park offers it is recommended that you use our new interactive parks application (opens in a new window).
- Submitting an application to book a park is not a confirmed booking. Council staff will check the availability of the park and it’s features and contact you to confirm the booking. If you have requirements not listed in the application form, please email us at email@example.com or call us on (04) 527 2169.
- Artificial turfs (hockey, tennis football and rugby) at Maidstone Park Sports Centre and the Harcourt Park changing rooms are not booked through Upper Hutt City Council. See below for details on how to book these facilities.
Please drop off or post your completed parks and reserves booking application form to:
Customer Services Team
Level 3 Reception
Civic Administration Building
Upper Hutt City Council
838-842 Fergusson Drive
Private Bag 907
Upper Hutt 5140
Alternatively, you can fax to (04) 527-2183 for the attention of Customer Services.
The following facilities cannot be booked through Upper Hutt City Council:
- Maidstone Park Sports Centre’s multi-use artificial turfs.
Hockey turf – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a hockey turf. Visit www.wellingtonhockey.org.nz for more information about hockey in Wellington.
Football and rugby turf – All football and rugby turf bookings are managed by the Maidstone Park Charitable Trust. Email email@example.com to book a football or rugby turf or telephone 027 457 0770.
Tennis courts can be booked using the online reservation on the Upper Hutt Tennis Club website – http://www.upperhuttcommunity.net/uhtennis/html/bookings.html. Lights are available for public usage at a cost.
- Harcourt Park clubrooms – the clubrooms are leased and managed by the Moonshine Hot Rod and Custom Club. For information on the hireage/usage of the clubrooms please contact Pete Maka on 027 252 7003 or visit their website: http://www.moonshinercc.co.nz/index.php
- Harcourt Park changing room – the changing rooms are managed by the Upper Hutt Football Club. For information on the hireage/usage of the changing rooms please telephone 027 707 9655 or visit their website http://www.upperhuttcityfootball.org.nz/upper-hutt-city-football-club/
Last updated on 03 Feb 2017