If you have seen an issue or problem with any of our services please tell us about it.

For urgent noise, water and animal issues please call us on (04) 527 2169. Calls after hours are directed to our external call centre and issues will be dealt with as soon as practicably possible.

For non urgent requests you can call us or complete the online form below. One of our team will process your form on the next business day, and will contact you, if requested.

Business hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.

Use the links in the Resources & Links section for more information on our services.

  • * Indicates a required field.

  • Please provide as much detail as possible so that we can deal with your enquiry quickly and efficiently.
  • Please ensure your email address is provided if you would like Council to contact you via email.

Read related news »

Last updated on 07 Feb 2017