Click on a vacancy below for more information about the position advertised and links to the job description and employment application forms (including online application).
- Swim/Hydrorobics Instructors (H2O) – Flexible hours
- Performance and Capability Manager – Permanent | Full time (Closes 4pm, 27 February 2017)
- Senior Librarian (Digital Services) – Permanent | Full time (Closes 4pm, 2 March 2017)
- Team Leader Aquatics (H2O Xtream) – Permanent | Full time (Closes 4pm, Monday 6 March 2017)
- Holiday Programme Supervisor – Fixed Term | School holidays only (Closes 4pm, Monday 6 March 2017)
Refer to the Resources & Links section for the Upper Hutt City Council ‘Vision and mission statement’.
Please note you must have the legal right to work in NZ to be considered for the above positions.
Upper Hutt City Council is a great place to work
We have a large and diverse team that cover a broad range of jobs.
Working with Council is a rewarding way to support your community, work with a great team, and develop your own career.
Council advertises jobs throughout the year, dependent on changes in the organisation or shifts in personnel.
The Upper Hutt City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Last updated on 17 Feb 2017