Upper Hutt weather update: Thursday 13 July, 5.15 pm
So far Upper Hutt is faring well under the current weather conditions. We have some surface flooding and usual wet weather hazards.
Drivers are advised to exercise extreme caution being especially mindful of speed, following distances, and surface water.
Please keep an eye on your street stormwater drains and clear them if possible to avoid build-up of surface flooding.
Please secure loose items in your yard (such as trampolines and light outdoor furniture).
For more information:
- Go to our WREMO website and Facebook page: www.getprepared.org.nz/ | facebook.com/WREMOnz/
- Go to the NZTA website for traffic and highway conditions
- Ferry sailings have been affected by the weather, check the Interislander and Bluebridge Cook Strait Ferry websites for updates
- Go to the Wellington Electricity website for all known outages in the region
- Go to the Wellington Airport website to check the flight information and updates