The PopUp Business School Aotearoa took place in Upper Hutt from 12 – 23 March 2018. The school was held at New Zealand Campus for Innovation and Sport (NZCIS).
The PopUp Business School takes and innovative approach to learning business skills, overcoming hurdles, and getting things underway.
The school also featured sessions by local business owners who shared their stories on how their business journey went.
As part of the PopUp Business School, the students held a trade show on Tuesday 20 March at Expressions Whirinaki Arts and Entertainment Centre. It was another learning opportunity for the students to help fine tune their sales pitch and ideas. Some had finished products and/or services to show, and sell, while others used the opportunity for input and feedback as they tweak their product or service ready for their future customers.
Read the media release announcing the school: PopUp Business School to pop up in Upper Hutt | 25 January 2018
Read the media release following the school: PopUp Business School finds early success in Upper Hutt | 7 May 2018
- Read the report: UpperHutt-aotearoa-report-21042018 [PDF 4.7 MB]
- Watch the YouTube video: youtube.com/watch?v=8VWe-fdFO9E
- Find out more at www.popupbusinessschool.nz/upper-hutt.html
- Business and Professional Women’s Foundation (BPW)
- Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency (WREDA)
- Upper Hutt City Council
Last updated on 14 Jan 2019