Council administers a variety of funds which are available to all community groups based in Upper Hutt for all projects and/or events to be held – in Upper Hutt or by groups based in Upper Hutt.
Funding assistance is available to different groups and individuals at different times of the year.
Click on a link below for more information about funding and grants that you can apply for and when you can apply.
Council funds include:
- Community Grants Scheme
- Creative Communities Scheme (CCS)
- Event Fund
- Zero Waste and Community Garden Fund
- Sustainable Business Grant Scheme
The Upper Hutt City Library has the following funding databases available on their computers. This is a free service:
- givME Database (offers access to more than 4000 scholarships, awards and grants for individuals)
- givUS Database (offers access to more than 1200 resource opportunities for community, voluntary organisations and clubs.
For further queries or for more information contact Amber Moffitt – Administration and Funding Officer on (04) 527 2793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the Resources & Links section to find out more about our Community.
Last updated on 21 Jul 2017