Information, support and programmes for the community.
Upper Hutt City Council’s Community Development team works with national and local organisations to meet the needs of our community. We work closely and alongside our residents to support and enable a more connected, safe, and resilient city.
Our community is made up of a diverse range of people and Council prides itself on its strong level of community involvement to the following areas :
- City murals
- Community Development Facebook pages
- Community resources including free community club copying
- Community safety
- Disability support
- Mature resident support
- Wellington Airport Community Awards
- Wellbeing Start Up events
- Young Achievers (Youth Civic) Awards
- Youth employment
Last updated on 18 Dec 2018