Information, support and programmes for the community.
Upper Hutt City Council’s Community Development team works with national and local organisations to meet the needs of our community. We work closely and alongside our residents to support and enable a more connected, safe, and resilient city.
Our community is made up of a diverse range of people and Council prides itself on its strong level of community involvement to the following areas :
- Community Development Facebook pages
- Disability support
- Mature resident support
- Wellbeing Start Up events
- Youth Employment
- City murals
- Assistance with paint for graffiti removal (subject to conditions)
- Wellington Airport Community Awards
- Young Achievers (Youth Civic) Awards
- Community safety
- Community resources including free community club copying
Last updated on 14 Dec 2018