Upper Hutt is a diverse community that welcomes new residents from all over the world.

The Citizens Advice Bureau Upper Hutt (CAB), on behalf of Immigration New Zealand, is the local provider of face to face Settlement Information Service.  They can help new residents to New Zealand get settled into their new community and link them to services and supports offered by Immigration New Zealand.

You can call them on (04) 528-9040, email upperhutt@cab.org.nz or call into their office at 2 Sinclair Street, Upper Hutt. The national CAB website is www.cab.org.nz.

Migrants can also access information online at www.newzealandnow.govt.nz, and questions can be emailed to newmigrantinfo@mbie.govt.nz.

A free phone hotline, operated by Immigration New Zealand, also offers settlement information. This hotline is 0508 558 855.

Other useful websites

New Zealand Now – Your guide to living & working in New Zealand: www.newzealandnow.govt.nz/

Citizens advice bureau: www.cab.org.nz

Read related news »

Last updated on 19 Dec 2017