Pinehaven is at the southern end of the city, tucked into the hills east of Silverstream. Pinehaven is a beautiful valley centred around a large reserve and beautiful piece of native bush. Community facilities include: Pinehaven Tennis Club, Pinehaven Playcentre, Pinehaven Library and Pinehaven Scout Hall.
The hills of Pinehaven were first planted with their trademark pine trees in 1928 by Sir Francis Chichester and Mr G D M Goodwin. Most of the streets in Pinehaven are named after members of their families, Wyndham (Road) and Goodwin’s son, Jocelyn (Crescent) his daughter and Elmslie (Road) his granddaughter. Of course Chichester Drive is named after Sir Francis himself.
Pinehaven Playcentre and Pinehaven School.
Click on an image below to view more suburbs.
Links to more information are provided in the Resources and Links section.