Parks, sports grounds and/or feature area booking applications are accepted via our online park booking form only.
For the best user experience, take a look at our interactive parks application (opens in a new window) to find out what each park offers and to apply for a park booking online.
You can apply to book either of the following parks and associated facilities such as sports fields and picnic areas, using our online application form.
- Awakairangi Park
- Harcourt Park
- Heretaunga Park
- Maidstone Park
- Maoribank Park
- Oxford Park
- Trentham Memorial Park
- Whakatiki Park
Please note that submitting an application to book a park is not a confirmed booking.
Council staff will check the availability of the park and it’s features and contact you to confirm the booking. If you have requirements not listed in the application form, please email us at email@example.com or call us on (04) 527 2169.
Facilities and turfs not managed by Upper Hutt City Council
The following facilities cannot be booked through Council. See below for details on who to contact to apply for a booking.
- Maidstone Park Sports Centre’s multi-use artificial turfs
- Hockey turf – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a hockey turf. Visit www.wellingtonhockey.org.nz for more information about hockey in Wellington.
- Football and rugby turf – All football and rugby turf bookings are managed by the Maidstone Park Charitable Trust. Email email@example.com to book a football or rugby turf or telephone 027 457 0770.
- Tennis courts can be booked using the online reservation on the Upper Hutt Tennis Club website – http://www.upperhuttcommunity.net/uhtennis/html/bookings.html. Lights are available for public usage at a cost.
- Harcourt Park clubrooms – the clubrooms are leased and managed by the Moonshine Hot Rod and Custom Club. For information on the hireage/usage of the clubrooms please contact Pete Maka on 027 252 7003 or visit their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineRodAndCustom/
- Harcourt Park changing room – the changing rooms are managed by the Upper Hutt Football Club. For information on the hireage/usage of the changing rooms please telephone 027 707 9655 or visit their website http://www.upperhuttcityfootball.org.nz/upper-hutt-city-football-club/
Last updated on 12 Sep 2018