Organisations wishing to run Street Appeals in Upper Hutt can apply for permission by filling in the details below.

Please allow 7 – 10 days for processing after submitting your form. If you are selling food or alcohol, you may be required to obtain an additional licence.


Last updated on 22 Nov 2018