Zero Waste and Community Environment Fund
The Upper Hutt City Council Zero Waste and Community Environment fund seeks to support practical sustainability initiatives related to waste minimisation, environmental protection and community resilience.
Applications for the next funding round opens 1-29 March 2019.
The Who can apply:
- Early childhood education facilities.
- Community gardens providers and charitable community organisations wishing to partner with existing community gardens providers.
- Social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations.
- Applicants must operate within the Upper Hutt boundary.
The priorities for funding:
- The extent the project will directly reduce waste to landfill or support initiatives for environmental protection.
- The extent the project will indirectly reduce waste to landfill or support initiatives for environmental protection through the educational impact on the wider community.
- The extent the project will build community resilience.
- The project shows how success will be measured.
- The likelihood of the project becoming self-sustaining.
Please remember that if you applied and received funding from the 2018 round, you need to have completed an accountability form to be considered for funds in the 2019 round.
If you have any queries, please contact Upper Hutt City Council (04) 527 2169 or email email@example.com.
Links to more information are provided in the Resources and Links section on the right of this page.
Last updated on 08 Mar 2019