Reporting an outage or fault

To report an outage or fault, phone Upper Hutt City Council on (04) 527 2169.

Wellington Water is the organisation which manages water services for Upper Hutt.

For up-to-date information on water outages:

For more information about Upper Hutt’s water supply, network and water in an emergency please use the links provided in the Resources & Links section.

In a natural disaster scenario – it is very important that all homes and workplaces have a three day supply of water in case of an emergency – ideally 15 to 20 litres per person, per day.

Read related news »

Last updated on 18 Aug 2016