All agendas and minutes are available for your viewing.
Click on a committee below and this will take you through to the agendas (which contain the links to the Officers’ reports), meeting minutes (which contain Council’s response to the Officers’ reports), and a brief explanation about the committees purpose and function.
All electronic copies of the agendas (except Hearings) now include links to Officers’ reports. Please be patient as they can take up to 30 seconds to load properly. If you have a problem opening them, you may need to download an updated viewer which is available free from Adobe.
Accessing a report (item) inside an agenda
Access or download a report by scrolling to the contents page of the agenda and clicking on the links highlighted within.
If you are having trouble accessing a report or finding what you’re looking for please contact Council’s Principal Advisor – Democratic Services on (04) 527 2144.
The Triennial meeting was held on Monday 31 October at 3.30pm.
Click on a committee below to view associated agendas and minutes
- Council (Full)
- Extraordinary Council
- Audit Risk and Finance Committee (disestablished 19 December 2018)
- Finance and Performance Committee (established 19 December 2018)
- Risk and Assurance Committee (established 19 December 2018)
- City Services Committee (disestablished 19 December 2018)
- City Development Committee (established 19 December 2018)
- Policy Committee
- Hearings Committee
- Creative Communities NZ Arts Funding Assessment Committee
- Community Grants Committee
- Hutt Valley Services Committee (Joint Committee)
- Legislation Committee
- Traffic Committee
Use the links in the Resources & Links section for information about Upper Hutt City Council committees and the meeting schedule for this year.
Contact Kate Glanville, Principal Advisor – Democratic Services on (04) 527 2144 or email email@example.com for further queries.
Last updated on 29 Jan 2019