Click on a vacancy below for more information about the position advertised and links to the job description and employment application forms (including online application).
- Swim/Hydrorobics Instructors (H2O) – Flexible hours
- Programmes Instructor (Casual)
- Parks Assistant – Full time | Permanent
- Swim Instructor | Part Time
- Planner/Senior Planner (Policy) Permanent | Part Time
- Senior Marketing and Promotions Advisor – Permanent | Full time
- Waste Minimisation Officer – Permanent | Full Time
- Customer Services Officer (H20) | Casual
Refer to the Resources & Links section for the Upper Hutt City Council ‘Vision and mission statement’.
Please note you must have the legal right to work in NZ to be considered for the above positions.
Upper Hutt City Council is a great place to work
We have a large and diverse team that cover a broad range of jobs.
Working with Council is a rewarding way to support your community, work with a great team, and develop your own career.
Council advertises jobs throughout the year, dependent on changes in the organisation or shifts in personnel.
Last updated on 11 Oct 2018